Pink Gadgets

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

donate for a cost

Since I was a kid, I want to help beggars on the streets. I saw them, very dirty and hungry begging for anything. I saw this beggars back in our country who are really needing help when comes to food and to survive everyday. I sometimes give them my lunch food for them to have something to eat. Actually, I don't want to tolerate this kind of things like give and give but what can I do, not all can have job or have sufficient education to have a job. Because of lack of education lot of them end in this kind of situation, begging and most of them homeless. How I wish I have a lot money to give something for them but I myself is struggling when comes to things that is why I work hard to pay everything we need. Why give them something to they need, government now is always in action when it comes to poverty, lot of organization and charity helping needy people. They have donation sites that you can give anything you want like, food, clothes, and you can also Donate Car nowadays.Car Donations gives you tax deduction in when it comes to income tax filling. You help others and at the same time you have a tax deduction. Go to CarAngel.com to give Free DVDs for Kids

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home