Pink Gadgets

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

zenni

Hey guys, what do you think of these? I found these on ZenniOptical.com. I was going to get frames in Manila (cheap, hey!) but I saw Zenni Optical was on FOX news! and realized there was no need to wait for Manila. Zenni Optical sells Great Eyeglasses For Less as low as $8! That’s such a steal, I can’t tell you ~ I went to Costco for the frames I’m wearing now. At the time, I thought my $150 Costco frames and lenses were cheap but Zenni’s even more affordable! If you’ve ever gotten glasses from Costco, the selection isn’t all that great. But Zenni Optical? They’ve got all these cool and Variable Dimension Frames From Zenni to choose from. You’d be crazy not to get frames from Zenni Optical (check out their free add-ons!). What’re you waiting for?

1 Comments:

At November 5, 2008 at 1:06 AM , Blogger Digguy said...

Great blog I just subscribed! BTW did you know you can add any song you want to you blogspot? I'm totally addicted to it. Go to mp3search.fm. There's a blogspot button next to each song.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home